20 February 2006

Korean Food

Yesterday after church, whilst deciding where to go for lunch with the kiddies, somehow, got lured to go to a Korean Restaurant down at Pier Street. We ordered quite a few dishes which turned out pretty good. My new favourite korean food is the Korean Seafood Pancake and the Hot and Spicy Seafood Soup in a Hot Pot.

Then KM came to collect her puppies and I told her what I had for lunch and we ended saying that we need to try the Korean Restaurant at Victoria Park and we said our good-byes.

A little while later, I got a phonecall from KM asking if i wanted to join her and hubby for dinner at that Korean Restaurant at Victoria Park. Coincidentally, when she got home, DM made a comment that he wanted to try that very same Korean place we talked abt!!! So off we went to try that Korean Restaurant and I had the same stuff again and we so overloaded on the kim chi it was excellent!!! And KM and I stuffed outselves with the Hot Pot.

So now, I'm on the hunt for recipes to cook the pancake and the hot pot. Time to google....

No comments: