17 February 2006

Graduation....

The fresh grads at work will be having their graduation award ceremony tomorrow. I know that to some people, it's of no big deal but to me, a graduation ceremy always signified an achievement for me. After the ceremony when you see families and friends exchanging congratulations, you share in the pride and achievement.

Tonight on my way home, I've noticed quite a few families walking around the city, touring Perth, my guess is they're all here for the various graduation ceremonies that is taking place in the universitites this week.

All this brings back memories for me when I went thru my graduation ceremonies both in Edinburgh and Sydney and the other graduation ceremonies that I've been to for my brother and dad.

To all the recent graduates out there, Congratulations....

No comments: