15 February 2006

And The DUMBEST Award Goes To........

OK... so what spastic thing did I do today at work?!?! The Empress Dowager aka Wong Ah Ma sent us all an email saying that we have ALOT of work to be completed by May 2006 and that she will be reviewing files for me and Number 2. Given the recent fiasco at work, I wasnt too keen on this new process. Funnily enough, I finished a file today for her to review. And because she doesnt like to have reviews after reviews I kind of got paranoid and stressed about it. To top it off, my file was returned to me for some amendments and that stressed me out - seriously, I was so on the verge of tears for fear that I would be reprimanded for it. Anyway, I wanted to IM to Number 2 that I'm all stressed and paranoid that Empress Dowager is reviewing our files and instead of IM that message to Number 2, I SENT THAT MESSAGE TO THE EMPRESS DOWAGER HERSELF! How much more spastic can I get? Needless to say Empress Dowager confronted me about it and I admitted that she stresses me out and makes me all paranoid. Number 2 cracked up laughing.... I started giggling.... the only positive side is that now Empress Dowager knows I'm stressed. The negative side is that she's probably given me another strike! Just as well I had a secret appointment today... and fingers crossed, that would bear some fruit and come to fruition.....

2 comments:

charcoal.satsuma said...

time to up date the resume..... i see you stopped with the "friends" titles for ur blog entries

Jade Forest said...

New Year, New Titles :P