10 February 2006

flied lice

Well... ok... the title actually does sound bad... but that's how some people that I know back in the hometown pronounces the words... they get the 'r' and 'l' mixed up. So really, it's meant to be fried rice ;) that's what my aunt aka 'overseas domestic helper' cooked for dinner for the girls and I tonite. KM and JH came over for dinner, had some bourbon and coke and tried to have a Sex and the City Marathon....but that didnt quite pan out right.

So FL reckons (in his blog) that I may not be a comfortable cup of tea for some people, I wonder why.... just as well I'm not sitting next to him at the moment else he'll get a big 'klong' on his head.

My dog Buffy is officially pregnant. I think she'll be giving birth at the end of this month, the bets are opened as to how many pups she will have this time round :)

I got asked by the beanie today if I knew of any good Christian boy for her to matchmake with her cousin... like hello... I need one for myself?!?!! Maybe we threw too many beans onto her on her wedding day?

My voice is slowing coming back but at times it's very straining :( I guess I'll be spending this weekend on a sleepathon....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

No comments: