07 July 2006

Haven't done this in a while

Lately I haven't come across any weirdos (to put it mildly) on the net, but came across one this afternoon and I thought I should post it for the hell of it :-) and Hopefully he had deleted himself of ICQ - we don't need another one like him around!!

JBoy (ICQ NUMBER: 292-120-989) :

When are we catching up?

JF:

do i even know u?

JBoy (02:48 PM) :

Not yet, I'm a friend you haven't met yet.

JF:

so why would i want to catch up with u then if i dont know who u are?

JBoy (02:53 PM) :

Because I'm a nice person and maybe we were meant for each other. But we won't find out until we get to know each other.

JF:

so maybe u should get to know me first even b4 asking me out that was pretty rude

JBoy (02:55 PM) :

Or are you pretty rude for taking such a negative attitude to a lovely gesture to get to know somebody?

JF:

says the person who doesnt even say hi but very straight forwardly asks when we can meet up

JBoy (02:58 PM) :

We've actually been chatting for 3 days now, obviously you don't remember. I'm thinking of deleting icq anyway. After a week of using it, I don't think I like the sort of people I've been meeting on here.

JF:

3 days?

JBoy (02:58 PM) :

Surprised?

JF:

doubt it

JBoy (02:59 PM) :

Like I said, I don't think I like the sort of people I've been meeting on here.

JBoy (03:00 PM) :

If you're an example of the kind of "friendliness" I'm going to be experiencing on icq, I think I'll delete it right now...

JF:

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

JBoy (03:02 PM) :

Just some advice for your profile: Where it says "Generally an easy going person to talk to " you might want to change to "a real bitch" Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol.. thats funny :P