29 June 2006

June Birthday Babies

By some strange co-ordination of things, my family including both mum's side and dad's side have managed to have quite a few June babies all within days of each other. My mum (being the very organised person that she is) timed it well to have my brother born a day after my birthday .... so we have ...

June 18 - Millie
June 19 - Shen Mei
June 23 - Wendi
June 24 - Erwin
June 25 - Su Ann

There's also Inez and Joshua, but I get confused with their dates. I think Inez is on the 21st and Joshua is the 27th. In addition, a good buddy of mine, Wendy is also on the same day as me and we share the same name, though different spelling!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!

2 comments:

charcoal.satsuma said...

september must be very boring

Anonymous said...

not sure what exactly they got organised ;)
All the same starsign?