13 July 2006

Score 1 for Me

Well, to continue on with my sofa saga, the delivery guys called at 3pm to say that they would be at the house in 45 mins to an hour. We got back at 4pm and it didnt arrive till 4.30pm! At least it finally got delivered.... BUT to add insult to injury, the bottom of the sofa had a tear!!! AAARRRGGGGHHH!!! EC and I had to decide if we wanted to call Ikea or not to ask for a new sofa but we decided against it.

Had my whinge to mum and dad as well and dad suggested I write in to complain. So I wrote in last night continuing from my earlier emails and telling them abt the tear. Earlier on today, the supervisor at Ikea called to pacify me (well I've actually cooled down anyway and the sofa was really comfy last nite) and offered to pay me back for the delivery charges and a new sofa. I declined the new sofa so we came to an agreement that he'll give me vouchers for the delivery charges and for the tear in the sofa.... :) :) :)

Now I have another excuse to drop into Ikea to buy some more stuff :)

No comments: