17 May 2006

Whistle While You Work.....

The last couple of weeks has just flown by, I'm now into my 4th week at my new job and so far I'm loving it. OK people who know I usually whinge by now, you would be surprised I haven't whinged yet. The people are easy going to work with, as long as I get my work done. They actually listen to opinions and adopt any good ideas that you have. I get to set protocols as to how I like things done. The plus is that we have this great kitchen at work, so last week I cooked laksa and this week, chicken curry is on the menu. Oh and SJ and I have similar taste buds (not bad for a kuai -lo) so every now and then he buys us afternoon teas, pies and scones. Very sneaky, coz it means I have to go to the gym a little bit more often. Another good thing is I get encouraged to go to the gym as well....

No comments: