31 March 2006

Good Stuff

God answers prayers in the strangest ways. I asked Him to open doors for me as he sees fit and then presto...I get a new job totally different to what i'm doing now yet at the same time relevant to my studies.... yiippeee.... I'm just so happy to get out of the hell hole. Here are the top 10 reasons why

1. No more impossible productivity targets and chargeables for me to meet
2. No more being treated like a child in kindy being told very sternly what can and cannot be done
3. No more forced and unnecessary over time and having to account for every 6 minutes of my day
4. No more being asked by a non comprehending dolt of a boss if I REALLY have to go to the airport to pick my parents up
5. No more having to wear stockings, closed toe shoes, and play conservative dress up
6. No more having to be stressed about getting to work on time, stressed about taking time off, or even stressed about asking to start a little later or leave a little earlier
7. No more being paranoid that the secretary and bosses are reading our emails and being told by the secretary that I'm a F*****G Idiot
8. No more knowing that when the boss praises you, it's not sincere as she believes that once she gives me a praise, I slack off as I think I've earned brownie points
9. No more 6 monthly reviews
10. No more having to deal with 2 faced people who tells you that they are helping you and goes behind your back and gets you into trouble with the boss

and Yes I promise this time I will try and stay in this job for a longer period of time :)

No comments: