27 March 2006

A New Life Begins

My brother officially moves to Perth tomorrow to continue with his studies... and will be living with me for the next few years.. I think it would be a pretty awesome/strange/wicked experience. In the last 12 years, I've only 'lived' with him for 2 years while I was back home and working there. Since then, he and I have been living in extreme ends of the northern and southern hemisphere. Of course there have been times when we were back home together for holidays, but at holidays, everything is all just fun.

The food ministry aka YA3 will now have a new member :) We did say that we dont want to have a doctor in the ministry, but for my brother and other future members, as long as they are not a medical doctor that practices medicine, we'll allow them to join us.

Alot of people have asked me if my brother and I get along... I suppose we do... our friends hang out together when we're back home... but we're now both grown ups so maybe abit of adjustment on both our sides to get adjusted to.

I think I have to be mindful of the chores that we have to do... I dont really want my old man to complain to me that I 'bully' my brother. But really, I only get him to do all the man chores... then again... he says in his blog that he's coming here to a life of hardwork and household chores...

4 comments:

charcoal.satsuma said...

i am sure you will find things for me to do!

pls pls pick me up tomorrow from the airport too!

Testdrive said...

Maybe from another point of view? you now have a singapore imported maid..... other pay for filipino.. you get a singapore male some more

The Yeoman Lyne said...

Pray tell, what horrors art thou unleashing upon thy younger sibling? ...Uh, I mean, oh what joy! Another house bud!

~ Lyne

IRC said...

i didn't know "doctors" cannot be in YA3... so is YA3 "official?"

i m sure erwin will be a better housemate than I've been... He seems very keen to wash your car and etc... Ask him if he can service your car for you... change sparks, engine oil, air fliter etc... oh yes.. and polish the car also... must be shiny! 8-p