18 June 2005

the one who really needs to get the brains checked

OK... after months of 'nagging' from my dad ... or should I say years...?? I have finally decided to do something proactive and did some research on how to enrol for a CA program. But it looks like a very very long process.... thanks to my big roundabout way of studying what I studied before. But I suppose as what dad says - it's not how you do it, it's as long as you get there.

So let's see, I have to do a 'conversion' course - which probably entails me having to go back to uni to do a few core courses and then I can commence on the CA program. This I anticipate will take me 5 YEARS!!!! Then I become a confirmed bean counter... how did I end up in this profession?

Needless to say, my friends are laughing at me, saying that if I do get a CA they will throw a very big party for me..... and so, the pursuit for excellence continues .....

No comments: