04 June 2005

the one waiting for dinner

I think whilst this is all new to me, I will post quite a bit... but once this dies down let's see how we go with the posts.

I am currently waiting for my dinner. Many many moons ago, my friend Ray offered to cook Apricot Chicken Curry for me and my friend Yonni. Many many moons later, he's agreed to cook it. The only deal is that I cook the rice as I don't believe in microve rice. If anyone else has other opinions on rice cooked in a rice cooker, over the stove or in a microwave, I'll be happy to hear from them

On another happy note, my 3rd auntie is rumoured to be moving back to Perth by the end of the year with her family .... back to good home cooking food..... family support around me ...... and having babysitters for my dogs :)

No comments: