09 June 2005

the one who is apprehensive

So I got another piece of news.... he who must not be named is apparently back in town. When I heard the news, my heart immediately sunk and I felt lousy. But I kind of knew that he was back coz he was online again. All I want to do now is hide in the house and be a hermit so that I will not bump into him and remain in the house until I know he has left again. No one knows where he lives, so I could easily bump into him at the shops here if he is still living in the same area.

But I think to myself, should I allow him to make me feel this way. How is it that you can be with a person for 6.5 years and can now make you feel nothing but disgust and just so uncomfortable. Tonight when I did a little bit of shopping, I could feel my eyes just darting here and there to see if he was around.....

I refuse to allow myself to be intimidated by him but one cannot help but be paranoid and be on my guard..... it's just so scary.... what if he knocks on my door one day or I bump into him.... I want my MUMMY & DADDY!!!

No comments: