29 November 2006

Old Friends & Lobsters

Last week a very very old friend & her family from TCC Singapore paid Perth a visit and stayed at the Pastors house. I had the luck to crash in on their dinner on Thursday night and had dinner with them all, realising that I havent seen GG & GME for like 11 years!! They said they last heard me going off to the UK and then lost track of my whereabouts since....

GME was my Missionettes leader when I joined the group in 1985 - alot has changed in the program since as well. Anyway it makes it a total of 21 years of knowing her. Good grief... time just flies...

We met up for lunch again on Friday at Fremantle. Had Cicerellos... yumm .... and pigged out. We said our good-byes after lunch - hopefully she'll send me some pics so I'll be able to remember them by.

For dinner, the young adults 1 & 3 combined a dinner and had lobsters courtesy of our resident lobster diver. We had 7 lobsters shared between 16 of us. The lobsters were so good!!! Unfortunately I was still quite full from lunch so couldnt quite appreciate the lobsters as much as I would have loved to.

No comments: