09 August 2005

the one that gets to bum around

Well, I handed in my resignation letter this morning and I don't think my boss took it too well. I was kind of nervous as well and was stupidly giggling to which she thought that I wasn't being serious. And for some bizarre reason, I kept on giggling... that's just so dumb. Anyway, I was told to leave if I want to, so me being me, I left at lunch time. So very unexpectedly, I have been thrown into a 1 to 2 week holiday :) Short term plans have been made but one can only keep my fingers crossed for it to come to fruition.

Now I have to find out when do I start at my new job. I think that's the beauty of working in Aust, as compared to the Lion City, if you give a notice, you may or may not be expected to serve out your notice period and the new employers are pretty flexible. If I have to start on the date as stipulated on my offer, then Lion City here I come for a week... a week of pigging out with friends, having dinosaurs, shopping for my shoes, and spending time with the family who I haven't seen in a year. So stay tuned....

No comments: