08 February 2007

Prank!!

My brother and I pulled off this prank on our cousin ....

Dad told us that our cousin and her husband was going to do a presentation to his class at SMU on working together as a husband and wife team....So bro and I thought it'll be quite funny to hear what they have to say, so we suggested to dad to skype the web cam with us so that we will be able to watch them in action - abt 6pm perth time

So dad did and during their presentation, dad and I were sending sms to each other and my bro and I just kept laughing at what they said. So half way thru their presentation, bro and I thought of a question and sent a txt to my dad and said the perth contingent got a question to ask and the question is you seem to know quite abit abt businesses, has your family always had a business that you helped out in. So dad replied saying yes good training. So we kept insisting that he shd ask our cousin just for the fun of it.

So when it came to question and answer time, my dad said "The group of students at University of Western Australia would like to ask you a question ...." That just triggered off laughs from my brother and I .... the 2 of us make up the UWA students?? And the look on my cousin's face was classic coz apparently dad didn't tell them that they were bring broadcasted to Aust and that was dad's way of announcing to them they were being shown 'live' to Aust. BUT what made it funnier which we found out later was that my cousins didn't know it was us who asked the questions until later when my dad showed them the text message!!!

Classic.... pure classic....

No comments: