19 February 2007

Gong Xi Fa Cai 2007

And so we usher in the year of the Pig.... we had a good time ushering it in... had a massive 10 course reunion dinner at JS & SS place... and ate to our hearts content. YSF said that because there was so much left over, it means that we will all have an abundant life this year.

Then for dinner on the first day, we had steamboat at my place... I attempted to make the Coca chilli dipping sauce and from what my guinea pigs said, they think it was almost like the real stuff...

To put a damper on our cheerful spirits, the house had an attempted break in while we were having dinner and the burglar tried to break in thru the front window (which is thru my room). We only found out about it when WL had to move his car and reaslied the broken window. I think a couple of things foiled the attempted break in, the dogs started barking, humans started yelling at the dogs and the window wasn't big enough for him to get in (unless if he was a kid or a woman).... Needless to say I'm now paranoid...

No comments: