24 January 2006

it's been...

It's been a hellish 2 weeks, work went chaotic last week when satay and number 1 decided to turn on their nasty self and gave me very incredulous amount of files to finish - note I told them way in advance that i was going on hols next week and they waited till the last minute till i was going to dump it all on me? Had my work review last week and that went horrible as well... it's like they've decided that they have no one else to pick on, so pick on me instead - even to the tiniest detail!! I suppose to a certain extent dad would say it builds character... and I may agree to that... but seriously, I dont need them to demoralise me....

It's also been a sad day ... I lost Toby... he's gone MIA as well and I have got no idea where he is... he simply vanished from YW's house today. Plus there's a thunderstorm and its abt to rain so I hope he's in someone's house all nice and snuggly and whoever has him, would call me on the mob and get me to pick him up!

It's also going to be a time for reflection... as I finally take my hols to go back to the homeland, I need to sit and think and ponder as to what I really want to do...What better time and way to do it than to do it with family and friends who know me best....

No comments: